Below is a video guide for the setting of forced steering axel system.
The video guide is accompaniesd by a step by step guide under the video.
- Hitch up the wagon.
- Connect the hydraulic pipes to the tractor.
- Connect the steering rod of the forced steering axel system to the tractor.
- Align tractor and machine in a straight line.
- Checking the steering lever setting. The front edge should be in alignment with front notch.
- Remove the lever from the ball again to adjust the settings.
- Unscrew the counter nut.
- Adjust the dimension correspondingly via the thread.
- Retighten the counter nut.
- Reconnect the steering rod to the tractor.
- Check whether the setting is correct.
- Check all axles for proper alignment.
**Please read the detailed operating instruction carefully. Always observe the safety instruction**
Contact IAM today for further information.